All transactions require a correct combination of different areas of practice. That's why it is essential to have multidisciplinary teams capable of giving a comprehensive response to our clients needs.
In Bartolome & Briones, we develop teams adapted to each operation interrelating different areas of Law required for the corporate activity of the company in its transactions, such as tax, labour, regulatory, intellectual property, among others.
The M&A practice of Bartolome & Briones advises to all kind of investors, either industrial or financial, in their transactions in Spain.
We are used to participate and help to develop complex corporate operations and we endeavour to bring value to our clients in the strategic design on their acquisition and restructuring operations.
Our experience and activity lead us to be specialized in operations of:
• Investment Funds
• Private Equity
• Joint Venture / BCA
• Venture Capital
We work in operations of all kinds of sectors at a national and transnational level, coordinating with law firms from third countries Due Diligence legal work and the legal definition of all types of transactions
We have great expertise in the drafting and negotiation of Sale and Purchase Agreements (SPA/BPA), Shareholders’ Agreements (SHA), Joint Venture Agreements (JVA) and all derivative or ancillary contracts included in these operations:
• Term Sheets/ Letters of Intention (TS/LoI)
• Purchase Offers (BO/NBO)
• Top Management Agreements
• Non-disclosure / Non-compete Agreements (NDA/NCA)
• Finance agreements/guarantees/securities in favour of funding bodies, including pledges, mortgages, personal guarantees and/or other guarantees.
• Incorporation of Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV) and structuring of the transactions at corporate / tax level.