We are experts in negotiation, mediation and arbitration, so that we always try to look for and obtain the best solution in the interests of our clients.
We represent our clients in court in several matters:
- Intellectual Property
We advise and represent our clients in arbitration proceedings in national courts and international institutions, both in institutional arbitration and ad hoc arbitration, having dealt with arbitration proceedings before the CIADI, SCC, ICC, among others.
Our clients are industrial firms, financial entities, insurance companies, partners or shareholders of companies in situation of conflict with the company or other shareholders.
Our team of bankruptcy lawyers works to ensure that the ongoing needs of our clients in managing conflict situations in their businesses are met.
We have extensive experience in negotiating and managing the recovery of the companies we represent, both in and out of court.
In addition, our experience in legal procedure and negotiation allows us to work for clients who need to restructure their companies’ finances and who seek legal support to negotiate agreements aimed at the continuity of the company, either through negotiated agreements or bankruptcy legislation.
Our advice covers refinancing, restructuring, advice on the liability of administrative bodies, pre-bankruptcy and bankruptcy proceedings. We also advise potential investors on the purchase of assets subject to bankruptcy proceedings.
We have experience in cross-border proceedings where bankruptcies affect the subsidiaries or branches of bankrupt companies, and in the recognition of foreign judicial decisions.
- Immediate request. Sending a claim letter as soon as the matter is received.
- Effective out-of-court negotiation. At the same time, calls are made to contact the debtor and try to reach a negotiated agreement.
- Information for assessing the case. The duration of the out-of-court negotiation phase can last as long as the client decides or based on the circumstances. In any case, we provide the information obtained in this phase to assess the suitability of taking legal action.
- Judicial phase. Depending on the features of the case at hand, we offer the possibility of taking legal action. Once this phase has begun, an attempt is made to reach a negotiated agreement if this possibility exists.
- Ongoing information. Periodically, the client will receive a detailed report on all the outsourced issues. There is also the possibility of connecting remotely via the website to independently access a specific issue and consult the schedule of the actions being carried out.