We bring added value to our advice thanks to our extensive knowledge of the sector.
We have wide experience buying and selling companies whose main assets are intellectual property rights in Spain and Latin America and the incorporation of joint ventures among different companies in the digital content scope.
Among the services rendered, we highlight:
- Advise on contracting of contents: edition agreements, work engagement agreements, licences, specific authorizations, digital contents.
- Advise on literary collection distribution agreements, commission and agency agreements for the distribution of digital contents.
- Advise on musical edition agreements.
- Advise on right to honour, privacy and the private image, as well as violation of rights.
- Legal due diligence of publishing companies and musical catalogues.
- Contractual advise on negotiation and drawing-up of acquisition and sale agreements of companies of the sector of related assets.
Through our services we offer the guidelines for the protection of inventions regarding the state of the art by means of the application and registration of patents and utility models. Our advice implies all the administrative process of application and the possible objections or oppositions filed by third parties. Moreover, we advise our clients in the event of attacks to their intangible assets already protected. We also advise on the best way of prevention for the protection of the know-how derived from the continuous processes of research and development in the activities of our clients, as well as on the protection of technology transfer for such cases requiring the receipt or assignment of the continuance or progress of development projects of new or already existing products.
In any case, our advice includes the drawing-up of the relevant licence and franchise agreements in the event of commercial and/or industrial collaborations with other national or multinational companies and the defense of our clients' interests in judicial proceedings for the safeguarding of their rights.