We attend the Annual Conference of the American Bar Association, Section of International Law from April 9 to 12, 2019 in Washington DC.
REAL ESTATE: INVESTMENT IN SPAIN
Salvador Bartolomé, founding partner of the firm, participated in the Global Blockchain Forum held in London on March 29, 2019.
The partner Josep Enrich attended the 4th Mergers and Adquisitions in the Technology Sector Conference held in Barcelona on 28-29 March 2019. The Conference was organized by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee and the IBA Technology Law Committee.
- The Google tax in Spain and Europe. Towards a single digital market?
- Updates on “non-financial information” in major companies annual accounts.
- False self-employed: occupational anti-fraud measures and ad hoc penalties.
- Right to digital disconnection: a new step towards balancing work and family life.
- The beneficial ownership registry, a new tool against money laundering.
- Crypto-friendly countries comparison: Switzerland and Malta.
- Important news for investors in the UAE: 100% foreign ownership of local limited liability companies will soon become possible.
- Enforcement order procedure and accrual in owners’ associations debt claims.
- General terms and conditions of contract.
Juan Carlos Lombardia, partner of the firm, participates in the 12th Annual Labor and Employment Law Conference (ABA) held in San Francisco, California, from November 7 to November 10, 2018.