- Crowdfunding as an alternative to traditional financing.
- RDL 17/2019, a breath of fresh air for renewable energy?
- Mass redundancies vs. alternative measures for business reorganization and flexibility.
- Course of action when a client files bankruptcy.
- Salary record obligation: an anti gender-based discrimination measure.
Josep Enrich attended the annual congress of the Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA) held in Luxembourg, from November 6 to 10, 2019.
- Convention for the avoidance of Double Taxation between Spain and the USA.
- Smart contracts.
- Incentive Plans for Startups.
We attended the Annual Conference of the International Bar Association in Seoul, South Korea. (22 - 27 sep 2019)
We attended the Media Law Resource Center Conference in London. (15 -17 sep 2019)
- The renewable energy boom and the “saturation” of the electricity network.
- Combination of the obligation for recording of the working day and protecting the personal data of employees.
On June 29th, 2019, Juan Carlos Lombardía, Partner of the firm, after successfully passing the Spanish Compliance Association exam, has obtained the CESCOM® Compliance Certification and the IFCA Internationally Certified Compliance Professional Accreditation.
We attended the IBA Mid-Year Meeting in Budapest from May 23 to 25, 2019.