The severe international impact caused by the Covid-19 also extends to the everyday operation of companies in two different ways: working conditions and contractual relationships with customers and suppliers.
Our firm has prepared a brief note with initial indications regarding how to proceed when it comes to problems derived from Covid-19.
- Crowdfunding as an alternative to traditional financing.
- RDL 17/2019, a breath of fresh air for renewable energy?
- Mass redundancies vs. alternative measures for business reorganization and flexibility.
- Course of action when a client files bankruptcy.
- Salary record obligation: an anti gender-based discrimination measure.
Josep Enrich attended the annual congress of the Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA) held in Luxembourg, from November 6 to 10, 2019.
- Convention for the avoidance of Double Taxation between Spain and the USA.
- Smart contracts.
- Incentive Plans for Startups.
We attended the Annual Conference of the International Bar Association in Seoul, South Korea. (22 - 27 sep 2019)
We attended the Media Law Resource Center Conference in London. (15 -17 sep 2019)