The partner Josep Enrich attended the 4th Mergers and Adquisitions in the Technology Sector Conference held in Barcelona on 28-29 March 2019. The Conference was organized by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee and the IBA Technology Law Committee.
- The Google tax in Spain and Europe. Towards a single digital market?
- Updates on “non-financial information” in major companies annual accounts.
- False self-employed: occupational anti-fraud measures and ad hoc penalties.
- Right to digital disconnection: a new step towards balancing work and family life.
- The beneficial ownership registry, a new tool against money laundering.
- Crypto-friendly countries comparison: Switzerland and Malta.
- Important news for investors in the UAE: 100% foreign ownership of local limited liability companies will soon become possible.
- Enforcement order procedure and accrual in owners’ associations debt claims.
- General terms and conditions of contract.
Juan Carlos Lombardia, partner of the firm, participates in the 12th Annual Labor and Employment Law Conference (ABA) held in San Francisco, California, from November 7 to November 10, 2018.
Salvador Bartolomé, founding partner of the firm, participated in the American Bar Association International Conference (ABA) held in México City from November 6 to November 8, 2018.
Josep Enrich attended the annual congress of the Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA) held in Porto, Portugal, from October 30 to November 2, 2018.
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the EU Employment Law Webinar that is taking place next November 14th, 2018, in which we are involved together with other law firms where will be analyzed practical labour matters in dismissal issues.