In mostly of the transactions, taxation is one of the principal elements to be considered. From the Tax Department, we give advice to our clients on the optimal structure from a tax point of view, considering the main state taxes, but also the autonomous or local taxes.
The correct election of the investing method for such international groups intending to initiate their activity in Spain may imply a differential factor in terms of improving the competitiveness by means of a tax cost reduction. Our experience in cross-border transactions allows us to assist our clients in taking the decision on the appropriate investing vehicle to be established in Spain.
Among the services we render in the Tax Area, we highlight the following:
- Tax advice on the daily development of companies (CIT, VAT, etc).
- Tax planning upon closing of the financial year and calculation of the Corporate Income Tax.
- Advice to non-profit making entities.
- International tax planning of investments abroad by tax residents in Spain.
- Taxation on international staff movements.
- Optimization of investment structures in Spain by non-residents.
- Analysis and validation of the operations carried out between related parties.
- Design and establishment of transfer pricing policies and preparation of supporting documentation.
- Negotiation with the Tax Authorities on preliminary assessment agreements.
Equity and individual taxation
- Tax advice to Family Office.
- Optimization of taxation on Managers.
- Planning on inheritance.
Mergers, acquisitions, restructuring proceedings
- Tax Due Diligence.
- Tax advice on company restructuring proceedings (M&A).
- Support during tax inspection proceedings.
- Advice on management, collection or sanctioning proceedings.
- Bring economic-administrative and contentious-administrative appeals.